A little over 6 months ago I adopted my perfect little ball of fur and crazy, Oscar. We’ve been through it, from fly hunting expeditions to torn up phone cords, he’s more dog than cat and more amazing than terrible (most of the time).
Here are seven things I’ve noticed we strangely have in common:
1. I really like attention until I don’t and then how dare you try to interact with me.
2. I’m good looking as hell and a complete derp.
3. If you feed me, I’ll love you forever.
4. I’m either napping or leaping around the house like a crazy person.
5. I run into stuff a lot.
6. I want to hang out with/near with you most of the time but I rarely want to interact with you.
7. Loud noises freak me out.